Arguably, the best (and bittersweet) part of the conference is what everyone learned and gathered. Here are some recap photos, blog posts and links to some of the presentations.
If yours is missing, please comment below.
- WordPress Ya’ll! A Social Media Roundup of WordCamp Birmingham on Al.com
- Storify (social media and photos) from Wade Kwon
- WordCamp Birmingham 2014 Recap on Who Ate My Blog?
- How I Spent My Saturday on Philly Girl in the South
- WordCamp on a Budget Y’all on Jami Mays
- 11 Ways to Write Good Content for Your Blog on Chanda Temple Writes
- WordCamp Birmingham 2014 Resource List on Archer Creative
- WordPress Blogging (And Panel Moderating!) Tips on My Freelance Life
- Building Accessible Websites in WordPress
- Sanitizing, Validating and Escaping in WordPress Themes and Plugins
- 3 Sites in 6 Weeks? WordPress Can Do That!
- Freelancing – Getting Started Without Losing Your Shirt
- SEO Workshop – Best Practices for Better Website Traffic and Leads
- The Super Easy Guide to Video for Content Marketing
- Blogging With WordPress
- Temporary Cache Assistance (Transients API)
- Why We Publish
- Typography and User Experience
- Even You Can Debug
Clearly, we learned a lot and had a great time. Thank you to our organizers, volunteers, sponsors and attendees. We will see you next year!